Submission Site open now at:
- Call for Posters Opens: June 16, 2008
Submission deadline: July 25, 2008
- Extended Submission Deadline: August 8, 2008
- Poster Acceptance Notification: August 22, 2008
We solicit high-quality research posters in any aspect of bioinformatics and computational biology conveying a scientific result. At least one author of each selected poster must register for InCoB2008. Furthermore, a single registration can cover only one oral presentation and one poster presentation or two poster presentations. Posters are intended to convey a scientific result and are not advertisements for commercial software. Posters must include original work that is unpublished or published after Oct. 1, 2007.
Posters are invited in the following areas:
- Sequence Analysis
- Genome & Epigenome Analysis
- Transcriptome Analysis
- Structural Bioinformatics
- Comparative Bioinformatics
- Evolution and Phygenetics
- Computational Proteomics
- Text Mining
- Ontologies and Controlled Vocabularies
- Networks, Pathways and Systems Biology
- Synthetic Biology
- Statistical Genetics & Genomics
- Other Emerging Areas
Please submit two versions of your poster abstract: a 50-word abstract that will be printed in the conference program and a one-page abstract (~250 words/ PDF format) that will be posted on the conference web site.
Poster Abstract Template: MS Word
For the actual poster, you should prepare it with the following format in mind: 33.1 inches X 46.8 inches (i.e., A0 size), oriented vertically. There is no prescribed font size. But in generally it should be as large as possible.